Flood Communications is looking for an Account Executive for their Sidney NE office. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of selling and increasing revenue on their accounts. We are looking for a high character, self-motivated team player with excellent organizational skills. This candidate is energetic, passionate about new business development, enjoys strategic planning and wants to win. They can develop solid relationships and understand the value that News Channel Nebraska/ Telemundo Nebraska and all radio products can bring to a client’s campaign.
- Identify, target, develop and secure new business for multiple platforms on a variety of stations, through a variety of platforms including on-air and digital
- Have a keen understanding of marketing principles that will allow you to create customized, client-focused solutions that will demonstrate the power of Flood Communications.
- Conduct client needs analysis and engage in business discussions with local company decision makers
- Execute elements, monitor performance, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Position and reinforce the value of Sidney’s vibrant and fast-growing market
- Become an active member in the Sidney advertising community through face-to-face meetings with current and prospective clients
- Broadcast experience preferred
- Proven track record of selling and increasing revenue on their accounts
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent persuasive, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Strong marketing instincts are essential to this position
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to work in Sidney NE and surrounding areas
To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls please. You will be contacted if your resume is consistent with the above qualifications. Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications, along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.