Explore Job Openings
- TV Reporter – Full-Time
- Camera Operator
- Full-Time Anchor/Reporter
- Digital Media Coordinator, Hispanic Market
- Digital Director, News Channel Nebraska
- Full-time TV Production
- Creative Services Video Producer (Full-Time)
- Account Executive –Nebraska City NE Area
- Full-Time Radio News Anchor
- Full Time Promotions Director/On Air Talent
- Senior Account Executive – Omaha or Lincoln, NE
- Website-Digital Team Member
- PT Graphic Designer
- TV News Reporter Bilingual English/Spanish
- Sports Director, KWBE
- Full-time Anchor/Reporter
At Flood Communications, we strive to be the best workplace for media industry’s top talent where we have created an inspiring, collaborative, inclusive, and diverse workforce that celebrates innovation and change. Our team is made up of loyal, talented and hard-working employees. Our goal is to deliver broadcast and marketing excellence by building trust through our credibility and hard work. Our team engages daily with a large network of the region’s leading radio, television, digital and Hispanic products.
Our employees enjoy a culture that balances work and play. Everyone works hard, while recognizing the importance of family and community. We hire the most dedicated people who have a passion for marketing and communications. Our employees challenge themselves to stay ahead of an ever-changing progressive industry.
Be a part of the largest and ever-growing communications company in Nebraska. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and achieve. Every employee brings inspiration and imagination to our constantly evolving and expanding business. We encourage you to view our current openings and learn more about the opportunities here at Flood Communications.
Here, opportunity and talent collide. Join us.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume to