Flood Communications (Inc 5000 Company) is looking for a qualified Full Time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing and advertising team. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping execute our digital marketing efforts. You will help organize digital resources and initiatives for both internal and external media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Coordinate and track all digital campaign orders
- Analyze and optimize performance data and provide interpretation, insights, and strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals
- Generate monthly tracking and reporting on all digital and social ad campaigns
- Write appropriate and engaging copy for various social media platforms
- Work within Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager for campaigns and stats
- Maintain knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
- Ideal candidates will have a firm basis of understanding in online marketing (search, social, SEO, etc.) and graphic design skills are a plus
- Experience in digital and social marketing required
- Experience with specific ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
Compensation: Based on Experience.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
Flood Digital Networks along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter, resume and related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org