We are seeking a full-time talented individual with a creative perspective to add to our dynamic media team in Norfolk! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for designing visually engaging content, who enjoys script writing, producing, shooting, and editing engaging, focused video spots. As a Producer, you will work with clients and sales personnel to identify business needs and create appealing graphic and video production.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
-Work closely with sales personnel and clients on storyboarding, shooting and editing video content and graphics to create the right creative marketing solutions for our clients, serving as their creative advisor.
– For video- be able to set-up for multi-camera shoots with various lighting scenarios, including all necessary audio equipment, props, and staging materials.
– Perform all facets of production from pre-production (composing and editing scripts) to post-production in video, graphic, animated, and audio projects. Compiling interview and b-roll footage together to tell a story, and complete basic color grading on the footage.
– Designing graphics with the customer in mind, that drives desired action from banner ads and pre-rolls.
– Export final creative products according to specified video codecs / graphic platforms.
-Assist in providing proper maintenance and care of all production equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
-2+ years related experience and/or training
-Valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Local travel required, mostly during regular working hours.
-Proficient in various editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and/or Final Cut Pro.
-Knowledge of Apple and PC operating systems and various camera equipment.
-Understanding of still photography and video production techniques.
-Strong creative and script writing abilities, and strong verbal and communications skills.
-Equally comfortable behind and in front of the camera, working with clients.
-Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
-Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
– Ability to manage multiple projects with strong organizational skills, storing and organizing all video files.
Flood Communications appreciates the role our associates’ play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
-Group Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, STD & LTD Insurance, Life Insurance
-Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, and Personal/Sick Days)
-401k Plan (with an employer designated discretionary match)