Who Are We?
We are one of the largest news operations in Nebraska, Flood Communications delivers hyper-local news and high-quality programming to radio, TV, and digital audiences across the state, reaching more than 500,000 homes and 200,000 social media followers. Its stations include: News Channel Nebraska, Telemundo Nebraska and ten radio stations. News Channel Nebraska is the only in-state, independent television network of its kind in America. Telemundo Nebraska is the state’s first network affiliate to deliver live, local Spanish news to Nebraska’s nearly 250,000 Hispanic residents. Flood Communications connects communities across the state by covering important events, supporting worthy causes, and continuing to look ahead, envisioning the future of communications and the media.
The Role: Full Time Digital Marketing Coordinator
Salary: TBD Based on Experience
Location: Norfolk NE
Digital Traffic Coordinator
Flood Communications, LLC has a full time opening for the position of a Digital Marketing Coordinator in our Norfolk, NE office.
We are currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, who will be responsible for digital marketing operations and quality control of campaign trafficking. They will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and analyzing campaign schedules and reports. This position requires someone that enjoys data analysis, who has strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and a desire to learn and grow within Flood Communications.
- Help coordinate digital campaign setup, launch and reporting
- Maintain records of all traffic tasks for all digital campaigns
- Review and place digital orders into systems
- Assist with the coordination and execution of company marketing campaigns
- Monitor, edit and report on social ad campaigns
- Report analytics for company and client marketing campaigns
- Report directly to the CMO, and help develop corporate strategy
- Work within Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager for campaigns and stats
- Define, track, and deliver key metrics to assess overall business performance
- Proficiency working with data in spreadsheets and or visualization software
- Experience with Google Ads Manager and Google Analytics a plus
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us! To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org– No phone calls please. You will be contacted if your resume is consistent with the above qualifications. Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications, along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.