Are you a person who loves details and has great customer service skills? If you are a TEAM player ready to work in a fast pace, ever changing world of Communications, come join us at Lobo 97.7 and Telemundo Nebraska office in Omaha NE!
We are looking for a motivated, personable, hardworking individual to work alongside our Executive Administrator as an office assistant. This position entails clerical work, records management, as well as, listener and client relations.
· Handling incoming calls and other communications.
· Managing filing system.
· Recording information as needed.
· Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
· Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
· Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
· Coordinating events as necessary.
· Maintaining supply inventory.
· Maintaining office equipment as needed.
· Aiding with client reception as needed.
· Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communications skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
· High school diploma, College preferred
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment requiring change and flexibility.
· Candidate must have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and changing priorities
· Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills.
· Accuracy and detail oriented
· Experience in media is a plus.
· Bilingual preferred
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications LLC & Red Beacon Communication, LLC along with all its subsidiaries company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.