Who Are We?
We are one of the largest news operations in Nebraska, Flood Communications delivers hyper-local news and high-quality programming to radio, TV and digital audiences across the state, reaching more than 500,000 homes and 200,000 social media followers. Its stations include: News Channel Nebraska, Telemundo Nebraska and ten radio stations. News Channel Nebraska is the only in-state, independent television network of its kind in America. Telemundo Nebraska is the state’s first network affiliate to deliver live, local Spanish news to Nebraska’s nearly 250,000 Hispanic residents. Flood Communications connects communities across the state by covering important events, supporting worthy causes and continuing to look ahead, envisioning the future of communications and the media.
The Role: Part Time On Air/Programming
Salary: TBD Based on Experience
Location: Norfolk NE
Flood Communications is hiring a Part Time On-Air Talent in our Norfolk NE Location.
Are you ready to be involved in the community and assist with appearances, promotions, and general station events on multiple platforms? Are you a programmer who can work with sales teams to identify ideas, sponsorships, and events to promote the stations and add revenue while bringing a spirit of creativity and mutual respect to a team where values matter?
On-Air Talent responsibilities include:
- Performing live broadcasts that are quick-paced, entertaining and informative while remaining music-intensive
- Appearing at station events and remote broadcasts
- Maintaining strong social media connections
- Engaging listeners in a digital setting
- Conducting promotions and contests that support the brand and engage listeners.
- Ability to produce on-air commercial, or be willing to be trained in that area
- Radio experience, an understanding of social media, a sense of humor, and are highly creative and spontaneous, send us your information.
- The ideal candidates will be able to develop, produce, and execute on-air radio programming that is both entertaining and informative to the listening audience. Successful candidates must follow and enforce FCC regulations, station and company policies.
Qualified Candidates please email Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: Flood Digital Networks (Flood Communications LLC) along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.