Flood Communications is looking for a Program Director and on-air morning show talent for KUSO/US92 (Country) and KNEN/The New 94Rock (Classic Rock) in Norfolk, Nebraska.
The ideal candidate will be able to come in and hit the ground running. These radio stations are the top 2 stations in Northeast Nebraska. We are looking for someone who is a great talent coach, not afraid to lead by example, creative yet detail oriented, and understands the importance of multi-platform branding—without losing focus on what’s coming out of the speakers.
Norfolk is a great place to call home and Flood Communications is a great company to work for.
- Plan and oversee the on-air experience of both US92 (KUSO-FM) and The New 94Rock (KNEN-FM), including programming, music, production, and personalities.
- Host an interactive morning show on the area’s number one country station, US92.
- Attract and grow audience share, ratings, and revenue
- Coordinate with programming and sales staff to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns
- Manage and coach full and part-time on-air talent
- Relationship building is a Must – having relationships with community, co-workers, listeners and clients.
- Direct and monitor stations programming and activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, Company policy and applicable Federal, State and Local laws
- A love for severe weather and being the go-to source for our listeners is also a plus.
At Flood Communications, we proudly run one of Nebraska’s largest media operations, managing eight radio stations and two television stations. We have leading brands spanning across Nebraska. We stand by our reputation, our clients, our employees and our communities. With dedicated news, television, radio and social media teams, everything we do is to serve our audiences.
We are committed to connecting with the communities we serve by covering important events and supporting worthy causes. As we look ahead, we continue to envision the future of communications and media.
Learn more about our company at www.FloodComm.com.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC along with all our subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply. We would love to hear from you. Send your cover letter, resume and demos of your work to Angie Stenger, General Manager, at email@example.com.