Do you have a passion for music and current events? Are you invested in the Nebraska Latino community? Are you detail-oriented and outgoing?
Flood Digital Networks is looking for Promotion Assistant for our Omaha operations, including Lobo 97.7 and Telemundo. You’ll be designing and executing promotional events to highlight our clients, community, and stations. You’ll be out in the community interacting with clients and listeners, performers and on-air personalities, at remote broadcasts and station events. If you’re the person for the job, read the details below.
The promotions department is an extension of the station’s sales and programming departments. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management.
The responsibilities of the Promotion Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, coordinate, organize and execute timelines for station events
- Coordinate and organize lunch meetings for clients, includes pick-up catering.
- Bring a positive attitude regarding our station and the community to our customers and the staff.
- Additional duties as instructed.
- Provide in Studio Board Op hours (training provided)
Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
Excellent driving record
Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 50-pound objects
Experience and Education
Ready to take on the challenge? Then send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to hear from you! Flood Digital Networks (LOBO & TELEMUNDO Nebraska) along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.