Who Are We?
We are one of the largest news operations in Nebraska, Flood Communications delivers hyper-local news and high-quality programming to radio, TV, and digital audiences across the state, reaching more than 500,000 homes and 200,000 social media followers. Its stations include: News Channel Nebraska, Telemundo Nebraska and ten radio stations across the state. News Channel Nebraska is the only in-state, independent television network of its kind in America. Telemundo Nebraska is the state’s first network affiliate to deliver live, local Spanish news to Nebraska’s nearly 250,000 Hispanic residents. Flood Communications connects communities across the state by covering important events, supporting worthy causes, and continuing to look ahead, envisioning the future of communications and the media.
The Role: Part Time Graphic Designer
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Location: Norfolk NE
Flood Communications is hiring a Part Time Graphic Designer in our Norfolk NE Location.
We are seeking a self-reliant, motivated, communicative, and dynamic graphic designer to join our Flood Communications team.
· General Office Admin duties-office tasks
· Must provide portfolio with application
· The graphic designer will be responsible for creating quality design projects for general business affairs
· High School GED or Better
· 1-3 years’ experience in graphic design
· Goal Completion
· Ability to write written content is a plus
· Efficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and or InDesign
· Other tasks as assigned
Qualified Candidates please email Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Additional Information: Flood Digital Networks (Flood Communications LLC) along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.