$125k+ Compensation Package
Relocation to Norfolk/Northeast Nebraska is REQUIRED
Are you a leader? Are you willing to make a difference in your community? Do you want to lead a division of one of the fastest growing media companies in the country? Are you someone who leads by example? If that’s you, we should talk.
The SVP/General Manager is responsible for all aspects for our Norfolk/Northeast, Nebraska business unit. It’s Radio, It’s TV, It’s Digital. The SVP/GM has direct management over content and revenue. A strong and experienced sales department will report directly to you.
This is a hands-on position. If you don’t see yourself side by side, every day in the field, helping your team in the community, this position is not right for you.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
· The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who understands the unique platform of Flood Communications.
· Oversee the division with a focus on revenue.
· Ability to grow the business and find new revenue opportunities, as well as create productive, long-term customer relationships.
· Create a strategy for growth, with the ability to execute the plan.
· Recruit, and develop a team, to become the preferred media workplace in the region.
· Ensure the station’s license is in order and that Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other federal, state and local rules and regulations are followed.
· Prepare and manage the fiscal budget.
· Ability to create a motivating positive environment while instilling a culture of accountability.
· A minimum of three years’ experience and proven track record in business, planning, personnel management.
· Proficient in MS Office programs. Covers letters and resumes are to be sent to email@example.com
Flood Communications is an entrepreneurial, multimedia company featuring, one of the largest news operations in Nebraska. Flood Communications delivers hyper-local news and high-quality programming to radio, TV and digital audiences across the state, reaching more than 500,000 homes and has earned over 200,000 social media followers. Its stations include: News Channel Nebraska, Telemundo Nebraska and ten radio stations. News Channel Nebraska is the only in-state, independent television network of its kind in America.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications LLC along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.