If you are a person who loves details and has great customer service/phone skills, database and Microsoft Office experience and are a TEAM player, come join us at News Channel Nebraska, the New 94 Rock and US92!
We are looking for a motivated, personable, hardworking individual to work alongside our traffic team. This position entails clerical work, broadcast scheduling, records management, as well as, listener and client relations.
Summary of job functions:
- Interacting with listeners and clients on phone and in person as the first impression to our business.
- Producing, reconciling, and posting the daily commercial programming log.
- Importing, order entry and revisions to orders.
- Scheduling commercial copy.
- Producing commercial logs for all sporting events and live events.
- Maintaining and distributing daily traffic reports, sales activity, pacing to appropriate staff members.
- Process and complete monthly billing and track payments, bank deposits and accounts receivables.
- Work closely with the sales and creative departments to ensure effective communications.
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work with constantly changing and fast-paced environments.
- Interact directly with production department to continuously deliver pending production; ensure all daily production is completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communications skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment requiring change and flexibility.
- Candidate must have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Experience in media is a plus.
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. – No phone calls please.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications, along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.